- 39th Mideast Watch and Jewellery Show a success for Amwaj.
- Amwaj dazzles at the Dubai International Jewellery Week.
- Amwaj displays its best at the 38th Mideast Watch and Jewellery Show.
- Amwaj exhibits at The Bride Show Dubai 2015.
- Amwaj inaugurates its first boutique in Dubai - Unit 540, Wafi Mall, Dubai.
- Amwaj participates in Al Ain Jewellery and Watches Exhibition 2015.
- Amwaj shines at Abu Dhabi International Jewellery and Watch Show.
- Amwaj shines at The Bride Show Abu Dhabi 2015.
- Amwaj's second participation in the Middle East International Jewellery & Watch Exhibition in Bahrain - Jewellery Arabia.
- Volkswagen - Abu Dhabi launches the New Touareg.
- Volkswagen - Abu Dhabi launches the New Jetta Launch.
- Volkswagen - Abu Dhabi adds Social Media to its Marketing Strategy.
- AS Contracting - Audi Service Centre on Plot No. 12, M3 Sector, Mussafah Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- AS Contracting - Bateen Marina Resort Development, Plot C103, Sector W35, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- AS Contracting - Commercial & Residential Building 4B+G+2P+6 Floor Offices+5 Floor Resd+Penthouse+Roof on Plot No. C40, Rawdhat, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- AS Contracting - Participated with Golden Sponsorship on the Grand Annual Event of Welfare Association under the patronage of HE Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan held at Etihad Towers the Jumeirah Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
- AS Contracting (Interiors Division) awarded the Fit out work for the new Eurostar offices in Dubai.
- AS Contracting (Interiors Division) awarded the Interior Fit out works of Mawasim Organic Supermarket by M/s Michel Nachef Décor.
- AS Contracting (Interiors Division) receives approval from M/s Michel Nachef Décor to commence the Fit out works of Menacom Office @ Al Sayegh Tower.
- AS Contracting (Interiors Division) receives P.O. for the Interior Fit out Works of Porsche Showroom @ Commercial & Residential Building on Plot No. C41, Rawdhat, Abu Dhabi - UAE.
- AS Contracting (Interiors Division) signs a Contract Agreement (JV with M/s Varangis Turnkey Interiors Project LLC) with Abu Dhabi General Services PJSC (trading as Musanada) for Furniture Fixtures and Equipment Supply, install and Commissioning Agreement for Headquarters for Abu Dhabi Accountability Authority (ADAA).
- AS Contracting (Interiors Division) signs a Contract Agreement to M/s Etihad Flight College for the Design & Build of Etihad Airways Horizon Hanger in Al Ain.
- AS Contracting (Interiors Division) Signs a Contract Agreement with Mr. Abdulla Mohamed Ali Ghanem Al Mazrouei, to carry out the extension works to Villa 81, Marina Royal Compound, Abu Dhabi (Constructing a 2-storey extension to the rear of the building modifying the existing covered parking to provide service accommodation and providing extensions over the front balconies).
- 39th Mideast Watch and Jewellery Show a success for Amwaj.39th Mideast Watch and Jewellery Show a success for Amwaj.39th Mideast Watch and Jewellery Show a success for Amwaj.39th Mideast Watch and Jewellery Show a success for Amwaj.39th Mideast Watch and Jewellery Show a success for Amwaj.39th Mideast Watch and Jewellery Show a success for Amwaj.39th Mideast Watch and Jewellery Show a success for Amwaj.
- A&S launches the first and biggest Skoda (New & Pre-owned) CI showroom in the region in Dubai.
- A&S Porsche Centre Abu Dhabi reveals all-new Macan.
- ASC signes a major EPC contract with Emirates Aluminium (EMAL) at EMAL's Administration Offices - Al Taweelah - Abu Dhabi.
- ASOS awarded Aerated Mud Services and Mud Cooling contract by ADCO.
- ASOS awarded chemical and catalysts contract by AL HOSN GAS.
- ASOS awarded Revamp contract for high pressure separators at Habshan 3, GASCO.
- ASOS awarded supply, installation and comissioning of 5 top drives for NDC.
- ASOS awarded the supply and installation of Ghuweifat NDC's Helideck.
- ASOS provides catalysts and Process Chemicals to Takreer.
- ASOS Supplies ZADCO with Water Injection Pumps.
- ASOS awarded Mud Chemicals 3 year supply contract for ADMA, ADCO and ZADCO.
- ASOS awarded the supply, installation and comissioning contract of water injection pumps for ADCO.
- ASOS strikes a major deal with NDC Abu Dhabi. ASOS will install, commission and provide after sales services for Bentec top drives.
- ASC awarded AED 190 million contract to build Capital House Tower in the Capital Centre Development in Abu Dhabi.
- ASOS awarded the supply and installation of ADNOC Headquarters helideck.
- Spectrum Glass Factory recieves certificate of appreciation at 4th Annual Industrial Linkage Forum.
- A&S and Volkswagen Middle East launches the 'Service Excellence Program" first time ever in the region.
- A&S inaugurates one of the largest Porsche Service Centre in the region.
- A&S launches Skoda Fabia.
- A&S Porsche Centre Abu Dhabi exhibits the first of only 66 "Panamera 4S Exclusive Middle East Editions" for an exclusive viewing experience.
- ASMEF Recommended for ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 by BVQI.
- ASOS awarded with ADCO Aerated Mud services contract for 3 years.
- ASOS becomes the first runner for ZADCO R/O Plant for Zirku Island.
- ASOS participates in the ADCO Aerated Mud services requirement for 3 years.
- ASOS receives an MWO for trial of its principal “Near Bit Ejector Unit” for drilling bit Optimization from ADCO.
- ASOS receives MWO from ADCO for Curing Losses Trials using Polymer Chemical solution.
- ASOS secures Linde Mirfa Chemical Treatment service Contract.
- ASOS secures Mud Chemical (Calcium Bromide) orders from ADMA-OPCO and ADCO.
- ASOS signs an agency agreement with Christof Group - Austria.
- ASOS signs an agreement with “Quest Integrity group” for integrity inspection services.
- ASOS signs an agreement with SSM for Engineering Design, manufacturing, Installation and commissioning of helipads in Aluminium.
- ASOS signs an LOA for the Masdar Mist 1- B, water plant project.
- ASOS supplies, installs and commissions “CCTV” system on NDC rigs.
- ASOS wins Burkan Chemicals Treatment service contract.
- ASOS wins Reef Project District cooling flushing service contract.
- ASOS/ALBERMARLE secures the first RFCC-Catalyst supply contract with TAKREER EPC contractors.
- A&S acquires sole dealership rights to distribute Skoda in all UAE.
- A&S inaugurates its iconic Sidra Tower with Frasers Hospitality under the patronage of H.H. Dr. Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Al Nahyan, member of Abu Dhabi Executive Council and H.E. Sheikh Mohamed Bin Saif Al Nahyan, Vice Chairman of Abu
- A&S Signs an agreement with Abengoa / Abener (Spain), for Solar Systems, which secures the Shams -1 Solar Thermal Contract with Masdar for 100 MW power plant.
- ASC-Interiors undertakes more prestigious projects like Yokogawa, Phase 1&II FAT, UAE Interiors Decoration & Fit-out works, Thales Offices at CERT, Fit-out of Studio 6 @ Abu Dhabi. Media Zone, Porsche Showroom & Service Centre in Mussafah, Design & B
- ASMEF gets certified for ISO 9001-2008 Quality Management System by BVQI.
- ASMEF signs MOU for the purchase of floating docks from SLS Heavy industries Korea.
- ASMEF Yard Approval for Welding by Germanischer Lloyds.
- ASMEF Yard EHS approval by Zones Corps (Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones).
- ASOS builds its Valve Competence Centre, for Control Valve Repairs, maintenance and servicing with support and collaboration of Samson AG.
- ASOS completed prequalification of its Partner Drilling Innovation, Whip Stock systems and ran successful trials with ADCO Abu Dhabi.
- ASOS completes contract with Zero Down time and successfully finalizes the sale contract, for a 500 Ton Electrical Top Drive Unit with NDC on Rig Al Ghallan.
- ASOS completes the certification assessment of Quality management System according to ISO 9001:2008, Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001:2004 & Safety Management System according to OHSAS 18001:2007 on 15th and 11th of November 201
- ASOS secures First Runner at the ADIPEC 2010 Exhibition.
- ASOS secures for Sulzer Pumps a Strategic Water Injection Pumps Order from ADCO.
- ASOS secures GASCO Specialty Chemicals Supply Contract for 3 years.
- ASOS signs an agency agreement with Bentec Drilling Systems AG for the supply of Drilling Rigs and Drilling Components.
- ASOS starts Commissioning Support for Samson valves Linde/Borouge II.
- Porsche Centre Abu Dhabi becomes the Second Largest retail dealer globally.
- Porsche Centre Abu Dhabi launches the new redesigned sport utility vehicle "Porsche Cayenne".
- A&S establishes Ali & Sons Marine Engineering Factory (ASME) to build a world-class shipyard and an oil & gas fabrication facility in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- A&S opens Ali & Sons Business Centre (ASBC), strategically located in Sas Al Nakhl, just 15 minutes from the city centre. The Business Centre will offer well offices equipped with state-of-the-art business facilities.
- ASC completes the certification assessment of Quality management System according to ISO 9001:2008, Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001:2004 & Safety Management System according to OHSAS 18001:2007 on 15th and 16th of December 2009
- ASC-Interiors bags big projects like, Cert New Block 2 – Storey Classroom Building, Design & Construction of the Classroom Building Annex 3 @ Fujairah Women's College, EPICO Interior Decoration and Fitout works, Mamoura Project Tawazun New Offices Fi
- ASOS completes its first whipstock trial job in ADCO.
- ASOS have been qualified by ZADCO to offer its Tank Cleaning services for Crude Oil desludging.
- ASOS secures 3 year corrosion resisting & chemical surveillance contract with ZADCO.
- ASOS signs a “New Agency Agreement” with Samson Control FZE.
- Porsche Centre Abu Dhabi launches the new four-door Porsche Gran Turismo "The New Panamera".
- A&S Audi - Abu Dhabi starts "Audi Approved :plus" programme by offering a wide variety of pre-owned cars that have passed stringent set of tests and checks before qualifying for the program.
- A&S forms a new venture in name of Durar Al Emarat Properties LLC in partnership with Durar Properties LLC to operate in Emirate of Dubai.
- ASC enters into the league of large contractors, as it is awarded Dhs 840 million contract of Al Wahda Mall 2 extension project in Abu Dhabi.
- ASOS & Sulzer Pumps incorporate a company under the name of Sulzer-ASOS (SASOS). The main objective is to build a premier pump service and repair facility.
- ASOS prequalifies as Aerated Mud Services contractor with ADCO.
- ASOS secures long-term Top Drive rental contract with NDC (Al Ghallan JackUp rig)
- A&S inaugurates the largest after sales service centre for Audi and Volkswagen in the Middle East. The 34,100 sqm centre built by Ali & Sons Contracting Company costs around Dhs. 100 million.
- ASOS signs an Exclusive Agency Agreement with the US leader GE W&PT to provide its unique technology in Water and Waste Water equipment and Treatment Chemicals, for the UAE.
- Construction of Sidra Tower (G+M+45), a project worth more than Dhs 400 million starts in the Dubai Technology, Electronics, Commerce and Media Zone.
- Max Rock LLC commissions the only three phase crusher plant in the UAE at its Tawyeen site in the Emirate of Fujairah. The new crusher can produce more than 10 million tons of aggregate annually, doubling the output from the quarry.
- Sidra Village project of 80 Villas (worth around Dhs 100 million) in Umm Suqueim commences.
- A&S, Al Qudra Holding and other Strategic Investors lay down the foundation stone of Dhs. 60 million Spectrum Light Blocks Factory in UAE. The factory will have an annual output of 300,000m3 per annum, using raw materials sourced from
- Ali & Sons Industrial Projects LLC is established in 2006 in Abu Dhabi. Ali & Sons Company LLC sets up a niche organisation to become a key service provider in the industrial projects field.
- Audi - Abu Dhabi bags the "Best Performing Dealer in GCC region for 2006". Audi Brand Manager received the award from Mr. Ernst Hasbach - Managing Director Audi Middle East - on behalf of H.E. Ahmed Bin Ali Al Dhahry Vice Chairman Ali and Sons LLC.
- Foundation stone of Spectrum Glass Factory LLC laid in Abu Dhabi's Industrial Area. The factory is worth more than Dhs 45 million. The total production capacity of the factory is around 650,000m2 of glass per annum, of which 75% will be double glazed
- Max Rock LLC sets up a new Dhs 60 million crusher plant in Fujairah. The plant, which is located in Tawyeen area has a capacity to produce 5.5 million tonnes of crushed material per year.
- Sidra Real Estate Co. LLC is established to manage properties owned by Ali & Sons Group and develop new ones.
- MaxRock is registered in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi with the objective of manufacturing and supplying high quality crushed stones, screened stones and washed sand.
- Optima Engineering Consultancy & Project Management is set up to handle major projects in UAE.
- A&S establishes Amwaj in Abu Dhabi to attract connoisseurs of exquisite jewellery to its exclusive boutique located in a prime location in Abu Dhabi.
- ASOS signs major contracts with Government Oil & Gas companies.
- Trans Middle East Computer Systems (TMC) is incorporated in Abu Dhabi as the hi-tech offspring of Ali & Sons Group. TMC is now widely recognized as a leading solution provider for IT and e-technology industries.
- EuroStar operates the largest fleet of German cars in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Eurostar offers a wide range of vehicles that include cars that are economical and the ones that are luxurious.
- Ali & Sons Co. LLC becomes the exclusive agent in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi for Volkwagen, Audi and Porsche.
- Ali & Sons Contracting Company, previously known as Al Sahel Contracting Company, starts it’s operations. The company comprises of two main divisions: Contracting and Interiors.
- Ali & Sons Co. LLC is incorporated.
- Ali & Sons Co. LLC incorporates ASOS to serve the Oil & Gas and Power & Water sectors.